Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Card-making

I participated in the Stamping Fiskateer crop last weekend.  I like crop weekends as not only do I get to craft with challenges, but I get needed cards done.

The challenge for the card above was simply to stamp on paper.  The stamps are both Fiskars.  The flower spray was from a set given to me but I had never used.  I love it so you'll be seeing more of it. The border punch is Apron lace by Fiskars.

 I also found a great use for my scallop scissors.  I always admire the scalloped shape I see on cards as it adds a beautiful lacy look to them.  I imagine people either buy the layered shapes or have some kind of tool that  makes them.  Well I made my own and am glad it worked!  I tried my hand at it and really like the finishing touch.

The challenge for the card below was to use something orange.  Same stamps and card design.  I used orange ink and art glitter for the flowers.  The border punch is by Martha Stewart.




No comments:

Post a Comment