Sunday, September 20, 2009



I'd like to do a school update but am simply too tired or busy to do it these days!

I had to get some b-day cards made today so I skipped a nap and was busily creating. That was fun, kind of an outlet for me these days.

I joined the Fiskars online group and use their challenges when creating cards. I have been lucky a few times with winning, but even if I don't, it's always nice to get comments from other crafters and to see what others are creating.

I don't get to do much sewing lately so I like to roll out my scrapping stuff and dig into it.

The challenge for the purple card was to include sewing; and the blue card's challenge was to have a bird image in the design. Both were fun to do!

2 comments:

  1. Now that's something I have no patience for!! I never could make anything worth putting into an envelope and sending. And I must confess, I kinda like Hallmark...

    I like your creations though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallmark is nice...I'm still waiting for Marjorie Bastin stamps to be release. Her cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete