Sunday, March 6, 2011

hi

I have been unable to access my blog these last fews days.

There is a google problem.  Whatever it is, I am glad to see that other blogger sites have 'it' too.  My blog is blocked by the sonic wall filtering system.   I just saw that I am able to access through the reader dashboard, but... I am too lazy to update.  Take care.  I shall be back.

Why a picture of the arbor in summer? ... I will be back with a winter pic.  Snow is now up to the first slat -- needless to say, there should be no plants lost due to lack of snow cover.

There!  We have snow...and believe it or not, it is actually warmer out.  
Warm enough to venture on short walks:)  You have to stay on the beaten paths though.  Too much snow to go exploring. 
 Now would be time to get out the snowshoes and take advantage of the weather and snow before it goes.  I like to visit the marshy areas that are inaccessible in warmer weather.
There is more daylight now too with the days growing longer.  That certainly brightens the outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment